
And I was approached with the promise of a free photo while burning time wandering around the mall a week or two ago, and these shots were taken of Jenna. Despite feeling very unclean & underdressed for pictures, I think they turned out to be adorable! And yes, I am so cheap that the only thing I walked away with was my one free picture. Sorry they're kinda small.



8 comments:
So cute!
they're both so adorable!
Those are precious! Every single one!
...by the way where we go four wheeling it's practically in our back yard.We have to ride about thirty minutes to get to the sand duney part but that is half the fun! We've had some celebrities even come out this way because the riding is so good! We get a lot of tourist too! We actually went Friday and Saturday so Ethynn peeing took place over the course of those two days!
awwwww! What cute pictures! I can't believe how grown-up Sydney looks!!! She's not a baby anymore!
So darling! You take some great pics!
I do the same thing. Get in, get my one photo, and get out.
so cute! how fast they grow up kind of freaks me out and yet i love it! mike is reading, bryce is mostly understandable (we make late walkers and late talkers) and noemi is finally more comfortable walking than crawling! the older they get the more fun to me! :) love it!!
Post a Comment