Brad & Reta were married last Saturday in Albuquerque.
(By the time the ceremony happened, the bottom of her dress was ripped. Jenna's dress was shredded even more by the end of the evening. They weren't any more rough on them than any other clothes & they only wore them for 2 hours or less. Do I attempt to take them back...if they will even let me...or just trash the dresses? Jenna's is beyond fixable.)
6 comments:
The girls look so beautiful! It is sickening that those beautiful dresses fell apart!
Your girls look gorgeous! I love all the matching grandkids, so cute. I can't believe the dresses ripped after 2 hrs.
ahhh look at those cute little dresses.
even though they aren't the highest of quality :)
That is so sweet how Jenna is holding her cousins hand in that picture!!
Keri~ I bought those same dresses from Jolene's for our temple sealing and they all ripped too.
Post a Comment