totally going to be the new look of 2010! gorgeous my darling :)
You totally rock that look!
I sense a new fad coming . . .
so cute!!!
My girls do the same thing to me all the time. My head is usually sore for a few days following, if you know what I mean.
Actually, I used to love you guys doing that to me!
that is awesome, My girls always want to do my hair. Broc sometimes will join, but he never does bows! Just brushing. Kind of funny!
Post a Comment
7 comments:
totally going to be the new look of 2010! gorgeous my darling :)
You totally rock that look!
I sense a new fad coming . . .
so cute!!!
My girls do the same thing to me all the time. My head is usually sore for a few days following, if you know what I mean.
Actually, I used to love you guys doing that to me!
that is awesome, My girls always want to do my hair. Broc sometimes will join, but he never does bows! Just brushing. Kind of funny!
Post a Comment