Two thumbs up.
hahaha!
I beg to differ....half of the room looked like that....when I was your roommate! Of course it was my half.....
Wow! I have never seen your room look like that! It has to be the work of Jenna while you had your head turned!..Because it just isn't natural!
I love it Keri! I'm glad my room isn't the only one that looks like that after kids.
LOL. Looks familiar. :)
Post a Comment
6 comments:
Two thumbs up.
hahaha!
I beg to differ....half of the room looked like that....when I was your roommate! Of course it was my half.....
Wow! I have never seen your room look like that! It has to be the work of Jenna while you had your head turned!..Because it just isn't natural!
I love it Keri! I'm glad my room isn't the only one that looks like that after kids.
LOL. Looks familiar. :)
Post a Comment