Monday, February 15, 2010

Incognito

After having put the girls to bed one night, I came back upstairs to use the computer.  I noticed nothing until I heard noises coming from the couch.  This is what I saw:

Figuring Jenna would eventually settle down and fall asleep there, I left her until I was done.

I think she must have thought I wouldn't notice her.

Yep, what a cutie.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

come on mom.. why do you have the camera in my face while im trying to sleep??
haha.. shes so cute

Sandi said...

so funny!

Vanessa said...

So Cute!

Jackson Family said...

oh what a cutie! She was hidden pretty well under the pillows.

Hey, I'm nearly unpacked now-when do you wanna get together?

Koreena said...

Cute!

Nalene said...

That is one funny, funny girl! She is going to love reading these blogs someday!...hopefully when she is a Mom with her own little darlings!