I hosted our monthly "cousin dinner" for cousins on my dad's side of the family that live in the area (give or take a few hours). We were missing a handful of local cousins for various reasons, but in the end we still had 27 of us there.
We had 4 kinds of soup, salads, rolls & chocolate fondue for dessert. It was all delicious & I think everyone went away satisfied. And I came away exhausted! (Is there a such thing as a hangover when you don't drink? If so, I had one!)
I hope I have everyone's names & spellings right. Forgive me if I don't.
My sister, Kelsey & her husband, Cedric
Mystery man...errr, my brother-in-law, Chad
Cousins Brian & Jonathan, Randy
Devin (Jon's son), Randy & Jonathan
Background: Cedric, Kelsey, Brian & Chad
Haylee (Jon's), Brianna (Tiff's), Sydney
Cousin Nathan, cousin-in-law Brett, Adalyn (Jon's) & Melanie (Jon's wife)
Melanie & Adalyn, Aubrey (Jon's), cousin Jake & his wife Shannon, back of Daisy's head (Nate's)
Penny (Nate's), my sister Tiffany, Tristan (Kelsey's)
Tiff, Penny, TJ & Keri
Penny & TJ are only 11 days apart in age. They were quite intrigued by one another.
Not pictured:
Devin (Tiff's)
Jenna
Jarin (Jon's)
Hilary (Nate's wife) & Daisy's cute face
Broc (Brian's)
8 comments:
what a fun tradition, I bet you were exhausted!
Looks like fun!!
Fun. Crazy. Lots of work. Wow.
you are a good woman for doing that! I wish I had lots of cousins. You make it look like so much fun!
How fun that you guys do that!
congrats! you survived! and i bet everyone had a great time and that they loved the food AND you taught a great lesson in RS. you're awesome!
Thanks again Sis! It was fun.
Ug. My pic looks bad. Time for a haircut!
Way to go! High five to all of you for doing such a great thing! Grandpa Farnsworth has to be so happy about what you guys are doing!
Post a Comment