Monday, September 6, 2010

Fruit salad, fruit, fruit salad

As I was taking a nap one day, Sydney came and asked me to write down her fruit salad recipe.  Instead, I had her write it down.  She brought back a good, colorful drawing of the ingredients.  Weeks later, we finally got around to making it.

Strawberries from our garden--the BEST!, perfectly sweet nectarines, sliced bananas, grapes, and apples.  I tossed in a bit of vanilla yogurt to coat it.  It was amazingly delicious.  Perfect for a summer afternoon!!

5 comments:

Sandi said...

yummmy! Great to enjoy the fruits of your labors!

Koreena said...

Mmmmmmmmmm!

Nalene said...

Yum, Yum! Usually recipes from 6 year olds aren't quite to eatable!

amanda said...

that sure looks great. hey i think that is funny that you saw my dad. he told me about that. small world. that made his day that someone saw him and becca.

Amanda said...

Mmmmmm......It looks absolutely delicious!