Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Jenna's shiner

Jenna woke up with her first black eye earlier this week.  She said she fell out of her bed, but we're not sure when or what she hit.  (Her nightstand is on the opposite side of her bed.)  Either way, she didn't put up much of fuss in the night...nothing more than her almost-nightly crawling into our bed.


Here's a little better view.  I just love this cute girl.  :)

6 comments:

Jackson Family said...

oh aren't black eyes so sad? Sabrina just got a black eye too-she fell of our barstool in the kitchen. I love both of your girls haircuts!

Cheryl said...

Jenna's hair is so cute!!!

Nalene said...

I LOVE her hair! Good job!

Sandi said...

For some reason, black eyes never show up that well in pictures. When I took pics of my daughter's first black eye I was frustrated that it looked so much worse in person!

Silly girl, I wonder how she got it?

Dixie said...

okay, so I REALLY like Jenna's hair!!

and Keri....no more boxing with the kidlets! ;)

Vanessa said...

Ok her hair is A-dor-a-ble! Poor little face.