Sydney & Jenna were long overdue to have their hair cut. Sydney's needed to be evened out & have some longer layers cut short & Jenna had split-ends.
Jenna's hair had gotten decently long. I was just going to trim it, but she wanted it to be "like Annie's", a neighbor friend.
It took some guts for me to do, since I hadn't planned to cut her hair much shorter, but here are the first snips of hair.
I didn't fix her hair for the pictures, since it was bedtime, but here's the cut.
It has turned out to be great, since we're growing her hair out & she hardly lets me do it. A quick comb & curl in the morning, and she's good to go!
Sydney's hair pretty much looks the same. We're trying to grow her thick hair out right now.
4 comments:
Those are two cute girls!
Keri, your girls are so beautiful! I love the new haircuts too.
You did a really good job!
Super cute! I haven't ever cut Jossy's yet. I cut Dan and Matty's all the time, but cutting a girl's hair makes me more nervous.
Post a Comment