Saturday, April 9, 2011

Sydney

Doesn't my baby look so grown up and beautiful??

This was an impromptu photo shoot I had with her this morning.
And yes, she did nearly all of the posing on her own.






Sydney also nearly never naps.  It was a special treat when her cold little body cuddled up next to mine while I took a nap last Sunday.  When I got up a little while later, my sleeping beauty continued to nap...for 2 hours!  I snapped this photo because she had recently asked me to take a picture of her while she was sleeping.

5 comments:

Vanessa said...

Keri she is lovely. She looks so beautiful with her hair swept up like that. So precious!

Jackson Family said...

she is so pretty-like her mama!

Sandi said...

beautiful!

Koreena said...

Very grown up! And looking so much like you. :)

Unknown said...

Those are great pictures of her! She looks grown up :)