Thursday, August 23, 2007

I Love

(Just following Candace's lead.)

Holding Sydney when she's tired. Jenna's chubby legs & cheeks. Hugs & kisses from Randy. Cold sheets in the summertime. My garden. Weeding my yard...and a little bit of the neighbors (shhh!). Rain storms. Beautiful scenery. Leisurely drives with Randy. The example of my parents sacrificing just because of love.

I, too, encourage you to begin making a list of things you love and are grateful for. It's a wonderful feeling!

2 comments:

Eric R said...

oh, i love carsons chubby legs, people don't think he has them but he does. i'll take a picture.

Ryan said...

I wanted to thank you for the preschool website- ITS AWESOME!!!

THis is a cute idea from candace- cracked me up the weeding your neighbor's yard. I once clipped my neighbor's bushes b/c I was so sick of looking at how over grown they were!