Tuesday, September 18, 2007

"I'm going hiking. I'm going hiking."

I just finished re-caulking all of our windows in order to keep our house weatherproofed. I had the blinds pulled out of the girls' bedroom window & Sydney grabbed the turning rod off of them. A few minutes later, I heard, "I'm going hiking. I'm going hiking", over and over. This is what I saw coming up the stairs. Sydney's all set with her sunglasses, cell phone, and walking stick!

6 comments:

ollie said...

As cute as this picture is, I'm more impressed that you were caulking your windows! Hopefully I'll pick up some of that stuff when we own a home!

Teri said...

Yes, you are quite the "fix it" girl, I need to have you show me how you changed that toilet seat at the condo. Sydney looks so cute!

Keri said...

Teri, call me and I can tell you how. It's easy.

Walling Family said...

What a cutie! Madison is always singing strange songs and doing strange things to mimic things we have done before.

Eric R said...

super cute! i love when they come up with things all by themselves. like that she was taking a cell phone.

Merri Hackett said...

Super cute and way to funny!