Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Garland & Goodies

I mailed my Garland & Goodies Swap package to my partner yesterday & she should get it in the mail tomorrow. I had so much fun doing it. I even broke out the mod-podge this past weekend for it! I made a simple felt garland, but it turned out darling. I also did a paper mache Christmas tree box with the mod-podge & green tissue paper. That also turned out beautifully. All of this simple craftiness made me want to do more. Thanks, Candace, and all of you crafty friends out there for inspiring me!


5 comments:

Candace said...

cute! cute! cute! that felt garland is so sweet. your partner will love it. can't wait to see what you get.

also, i better get started on mine. :)

amanda said...

look at you crafty person. it looks really cute. love the garland and that is a smart idea with the tree. good for you.

Chance said...

Keri, good ol Permann he is a crackup, he is alot of fun to teach with! We always make fun of him being bald! I have been spying on your family today, it is a really good idea for blogs! They are alof of fun, I dont update it as much as I would like, but still enjoy doing it!

Unknown said...

That turned out really cute! Good job on that. It's such a fun idea :)

Tammy said...

Sounds like something fun. I still am yet to pull out Christmas stuff and I am dying. my life is jsut too crazy right now! I love the felt garland! Looks like fun and simple to make.