*Visiting with a family that I used to babysit for. They have since moved from my parents' ward in Kirtland to Randy's parents' ward in Farmington. Their children loved Sydney & Jenna.
*Being there for the debut of Louise's (Randy's mom) new player grand piano.
*Randy golfing with his brother, Brad.
*Grandma Chipman taking the girls to build stuffed animals. Sydney got a bear and named her Sarah. I got Jenna an elephant, which Sydney named Lizzie. Sydney has since changed the names.
*Unusual 70 degree weather in NM. It was gorgeous!
*Being able to take my brother, Grant, with us to St. George.
*My mom and sister making my pies and jello salad for me in St. George so we could spend more time with Randy's family in NM.
*Visiting with cousins that I haven't seen in several years. Also, visiting with everyone else who was there.
*Getting to bed early 2 nights in a row!
*Sydney playing really well with her cousin, Brianna.
*Not overeating for Thanksgiving dinner. (Although I did put on quite a bit of weight...7 1/2 disgusting pounds! Now that's sick! I ate when I was bored in NM, and I also had fast food 7 times during that week. Yuck! I am working on it this week for sure!!)
I am excited to be home, be in my bed again, and get going on another week. It's always good to get away, then good to be back home.
6 comments:
New Mexico was a great place to grow up, but, umm I dont know that I would want to live there. My roomate Adam is from New Zealand. I have been helping out with the Romney campaign since last April and have just done alot so they keep asking me to help out so I say yes!
what a fun vacation. got to love that weather, that would be nice. its crappy right now cause its really cold but there is no snow, so i'm not ok with that. looks like sydney was having fun. my girls love to see cousins.
Hey, that's why New Years Resolutions come After the Holidays :) I'm glad you had such a nice time. It was good to see everyone. I'm ready to go back and visit NM.
Sounds like a really nice vacation. I wish I could see that player grand piano. I bet it is beautiful!
It sounds like you had a fun thanksgiving. I agree, it's always so good to come back home! Oh, and the pictures with the toilet paper are hilarious!
7 1/2 pounds Keri...tisk tisk...are you sure it isn't water?
Post a Comment