A top 10 list of places I'd like to visit (in no particular order):
1. Australia
2. New England (don't know if upstate NY is part of this, but I'm including it)
3. Pacific Northwest
4. Midwest (I know that's a large area, but I love the rural midwest feeling.)
5. Chicago
6. NYC--want to go back to again w/ Randy
7. England
8. Germany
9. Alaska
10. New Zealand
4 comments:
Upstate NY is a WONDERFUL place to visit.. I highly recommend it! :O)
you have alot i want to hit too. i wanted to see a european tour but its just too close to iraq for me. i wanted to see germany, greece, italy, switzerland and a whole bunch more. i almost added chicago but put it for later, new zealand i hear is great, better than australia. and i would love to have my own place in upstate ny or a cute little town with covered bridges...like in madison county. j/k but not. i didnt realize the list would get us all thinking. what do u think dizx will say...columbia, iran, etheopia, israel...any other dangerous(to me) places...j/k dix. heart u.
I didn't think about New Zealand. I'd love to go there too! I can't believe I didn't think of it!
Hmmm...the mystery deepens!...you might just have to check out my blog!
Post a Comment