Monday, December 17, 2007

Christmas Parties

We have enjoyed several Christmas parties in the past week and a half. We've had a busy, full week, but things should be slowing down...sorta. Here are a few highlights.

Ward Fiesta
*Sydney had no interest in sitting on Santa's lap

Xango Employee Party
*No kids!
*Amazing dinner at The Grand America Hotel in SLC...a VERY nice place.
*Randy won a Play Station Portable game system.

Relief Society Dinner
*Sydney had a difficult evening, so she came along with me. She ended up going to the nursery after dinner.
*I sang "Angels We Have Heard on High" with the rest of the RS Presidency. We are all alto's, but we managed to sing it with 3 parts. (Thanks for the picture, Jack!)

5 comments:

Amber said...

Looks like a lot of fun. Sometimes this time of year can be a little crazy but I love it anyway.

Tammy said...

You guys did a great job at the singing! It sounded really nice. We hope to hear from you again! By the way, what is the christmas Jar that you made. I am always looking for new traditions with my kids

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

wow! you've been busy. It sounds fun.

Rachel said...

Lots of parties, don't you love this time of the year?

We just had a Chrsitmas FHE night at our house with some freinds. It was tons of fun. We drove around and looked at our favorite Christmas lights, then came back for a lesson, all shared our favorite Christmas memory, sang tons of songs, then had hot cocoa, brownies, and cookies. I think we're making it a tradition, it was a wonderful night.

I didn't know you sang alto, I do too.

Heather said...

I think it's AWESOME you got to go to the Grand America, it's sooo beautiful inside at Christmas. We went a few years ago to the Mo Tab/ORchestra/Bells on Temple Square dinner a few years ago, it was FANTASTIC! Merry Christmas!