
I love seeing Randy play with the girls. It melts my heart. I also love that Randy lets me put my legs on him in bed without complaining. He also sometimes lets me put my cold feet (or, as he calls them, "ice blocks") on him to get warmed up. I love that Randy is my best friend. I love that I can be 100% of myself around him. I love looking forward to him coming home each day and emailing back and forth with him throughout the day. Finally, I love that we have 2 beautiful daughters, have been together for nearly 6 years, and can be with each other for eternity. I love you, babe!
6 comments:
i do the leg thing too, eric has gotten use to it. that is so nice of him.
How sweet! Merry Christmas!
I like this picture of the girls.. just commenting!
I have been checking out your blog lots too! Thanks for your comments. Your family is so cute. Merry Christmas.
I added your name to the frame pot! I will let you know who the winner is...okay, I know this is random, but I saw a link on your blog to Elle Bush...but I didn't see Jason. There was someone named, "Jim." Do you know where Jason is?
Thanks so much for the update on Elle! That is so sad. She is such a wonderful girl and I am so glad she has found someone new. She looks really happy in her pictures! Is she still in Washington? Is Jason there too? Thanks again Keri!
Post a Comment