Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Speaking of squash...

I have 4 yellow squash & yellow pear tomatoes here at my house that I would love to share. Call me or come over if you want some.

6 comments:

Amber said...

That sounds sooooo good. Wish I lived around the corner. My garden is getting huge. We have been living off zuchinni and peas. A few tomatoes but I can't wait to start canning. Good luck

Lily said...

If your sure you don't need it, I'll take a squash or two! Hey do you need somebody to take dinner to the Glovers Thursday? I am happy to do it if you haven't got anybody yet. Let me know.

Radene said...

Wish I could come over and get some! Oh, we need to get together one of these days. That would be so nice.

Lily said...

Oh man Keri, those tomatoes were so delicious with our dinner. Thanks so much!

Dana P said...

Keri,

I have some squash too, but I don't know what to do with them! A friend gave me the starts and she said they were cucumbers. I have never done anything with squash. Do you have any good recipes? You are always so good with things like this!

Dixie said...

Yes, I would like some tomoatoes please. Free delivery is included, right?