My first-ever college room-roommate, Radene, tagged me. I was asked to share 6 quirks about myself, so here goes.
1. I pick at Randy's toenails when his feet are on my lap. He hates it. Obviously, his feet don't bother me, but I'm sure many of you are gagging.
2. When I'm on the verge of falling asleep at night, I have to turn away from Randy in the bed. Don't know why, but it always happens.
3. I prefer to have the blinds/curtains open in my house & do everything by natural light. Randy thinks it's weird & will come home & ask why I'm in the dark.
4. I get really cranky when I'm tired or hungry.
5. I constantly have one or both feet off the ground & up on the chair when sitting. Could it be that my legs are so short they dangle otherwise?
6. I often don't hear/comprehend Sydney when she says something for the first time. I'm often so focused on something else that she has to repeat herself so I can really listen.
12 comments:
ooh, that is nasty about picking Randy's toenails...It's a good think I know you and love you anyway! :)
Those all sound pretty normal considering some of the things we do around here!
im the same way with the whole natural light thing and going to sleep.. i wont touch alans feet though..
I have to turn away from Cedric too. I prefer to have my back to him, but still feel that he's there.
I wonder if you get the toenail thing from Mom. She's rubbed my feet a few times and gotten distracted by my toenails. I'm not sure if she realized she was doing it though...we were watching Survivor...and you know how that is! :)
Thanks for sharing Keri, I enjoy reading these. :-)
Yep you are pretty Quirky!!
The toe nail thing made me laugh. I give Ry pedicures all the time. Feet don't bother me in the least and I have never understood why people find them gross.
How come I didn't know about your ER visit???? Do you need anything? Have the tested for anxiety or intense acid reflux? I just want you to be ok. :)
1. your gross
2. me too
3. not too bad
4. I know
5. Ditto
6. Me too, at least once then I say un hunh and I ushally dont know what I am saying yes to.
Never would have guessed. I don't know that I'd publicly confess the Randy toe-nail thing. Did make me chuckle though.
Laura
PS: was good to see Randy and Jenna last Sunday at SC. Miss you guys.
haha isnt it funny how we all have our little quirky habits! Me and Brian have to turn away from each other when we sleep too! Even if we are cuddling, once we get ready to actually fall asleep we both say goodnight, and then flip away.
I agree on the natural light thing. I love the blinds open and lights off. Sounds like everything is going well with you (be careful with those chest pains). We miss you guys!
Post a Comment