
The girls and I took an impromptu journey around the block yesterday. Both girls were barefoot. Sydney rode the trike, and Jenna rode her plasma car--propelled by her tiny feet. By the time we were halfway around the block, her little toes had enough. It would be several houses before I noticed where the blood on the sidewalk was coming from. Her toes hurt her now, but I think she associates the bandaids with pain and does not like them at all! I'm sure we'll go through quite a few more after she rips them off & I keep putting more on. Heal quickly, little toes!
9 comments:
That is so sad!
Poor little toes!! Olivia is requested for morning kindergarten because that is when I go to work
:( She will be sad Sydney won't be in her class.
Poor Jenna! But, she must be tough!
So sad. But I think it's funny that she associates the band-aids with pain!
I did the same thing to Brighton on Sunday with shoes. It was the side of her feet not her toes and they were so bad! I couldn't believe how quickly they got bad. I wondered why she was walking funny!
Sad story, but really cute picture!
Reminds me of old times. I bought band aids by the gross. Jake was the biggest offender. Bloody feet all summer long!
So sad!! :( hope her cute little toes heal quickly!
i got your voicemail! :) thanks so much for calling. i'm not sure if i'll be coming home today or tomorrow...and we'd LOVE some dinners, please! right now the plan is to have my mom come and stay to help for 2 weeks...if it's ok, i think i'd like to wait until after those 2 weeks, please? hopefully, i'll be able to get posting soon and you can see our new little one. she was born healthy at 7lbs. and 19.5 inches long. we are both doing well and will be home soon! :) thanks again for remembering us! :)
I have a shoe rule for things like that...dont you remember Brittany's feet from the big wheel accident, I always been afaid of that.
Post a Comment