Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Preschool Graduation

Our neighborhood co-op preschool graduation was yesterday.  I can't believe Sydney will be starting kindergarten in just a few months!!  She's probably the only one of the group that will be starting this year.  Sydney woke up just 15 minutes beforehand and was being grumpy when we got there.  I honestly don't mind the grumpy pictures...it just helps me remember how it really was!

Cambry, Saige (with crossed eyes, ha!  funny girl!), Kyle, Eliza, Sydney, Kara & Gavin

We, the teachers:
(top) Amy, Cheryl, me, Sara
(bottom) Sheryl, Whitney, Mary

8 comments:

Vanessa said...

Your hair looks fabulous! You look fantastic!

Jackson Family said...

darling haircut Keri!

Unknown said...

how quick shes growing up!

Nalene said...

Cute hair! Are you still liking it?

Amanda said...

Love the hair cut, and Sydney's scowl is adorable! Grumpy pictures always bring a smile to my face (I know, I'm odd).

The Perkins Fam said...

That is awesome that you had a little graduation. Are you doing morning or afternoon kindergarten for Sydney? Olivia is hoping they are in the same class!!

amanda said...

that is so cute and fun. great job.

Tammy said...

that is such a good idea! what a large group you had too!