Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Pop Quiz

The I-15 bridge construction near my house sounds like:

a.  an empty horsetrailer speeding down a bumpy dirt road...nonstop
b.  incessant knocking at my dooor
c.  a giant jackhammer that just won't quit
d.  all of the above

Ugh!  I don't know how long I can listen to this constant noise!!  Going on 2 days now!

6 comments:

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

Ha! We lived by a train track for awhile. For some reason, they needed to blow the train horn at 2 am every night.... the joy of living by transportation noise.

Sandi said...

Dang, that stinks. They'll probably be at it for months.

The Perkins Fam said...

Please don't think I am a dork, but I kept thinking I was hearing the echo of my $5 lawnmower last night. I didn't know it was from construction. Thanks, I needed a good laugh at myself :) Sorry you have to suffer though.

Merri Hackett said...

I know it's annoying!!!

Nalene said...

hmmm...d....all of the above. That is the sound of progress!

Heather said...

I'm going with C....but I'm sure there's a few more annoying sounds you could add to that list!!! Hope it's over soon!!!