Thursday, May 21, 2009

Notice anything?

10 comments:

Nalene said...

Oh no! Am I seeing daipers on Sydney's dolls and stuffed animals? That is too cute!!

Janell said...

hee hee...I love it!! Ry has one little monkey that he likes to put diapers on (and clothes). He insists it's a clean diaper every time...no re-using cause that's dirty!

Vanessa said...

Hahahahaha! That is Hilarious!!!

Koreena said...

Cute!

Jackson Family said...

wow, she's good, she oughta come and help out with Oliver's diaper changes!

Mel and Angus said...

That is funny!

Heather said...

HOLY FUNNY! What a fun thing to do...aparently potty training the animals is harder than you think! LOL

Courtney said...

That is great! I knew it was hard to housebreak animals, I just didn't know it was *that* hard! Your girls are so cute!

ollie said...

that's hysterical! What a great picture!

Dixie said...

At first my thought was Grandpa's catepillar, and then I noticed the diapers. Silly girl!

You ought to teach her how to put one on Jenna!!!