Jenna this morning: "Call damma lil bit.", "I want call damma."
More from Jenna: "I bacuuming mom.", "Ahnt one doze mom.", "Ah seen um duh puppies."
(I just noticed the Jenna can say "I want" when she wants to, but sometimes it's "ahnt". Either way works for now, I guess!)
Sydney's favorite phrase: "I'm so angry!" We apparently need to work on this...
Sydney yesterday after I had made a little more effort to spend fun time with my girls: "How do you think of all these things?"
I could write more on Sydney, but my conversations with her are much longer than one sentence & much more involved. I love having 2 and 4-year olds!
3 comments:
I love to hear what the kids come up with. My kids are great entertainment! When we were Sydney's church teachers, she said the funniest stuff!
There is much from where that came from. You need to keep a record of those funny things!
They are too funny!
Post a Comment