Can you send some of that weather our way?
Great way to practice letters!
Great way to practice! Jenna's piggies' are so cute!
We've been doing a lot of sidewalk chalk also!!! So fun!!
FUN!! what a fun way to do homework and to take advantage of such a pretty day! :)
sidewalk chalk! I can't wait to be able to do that with travis! too bad he would just eat it right now..
I'm jealous of all the sidewalks. For some reason, chalk just doesn't work quite as well on mud. Oh well! How fun for your girls though.
Post a Comment
7 comments:
Can you send some of that weather our way?
Great way to practice letters!
Great way to practice! Jenna's piggies' are so cute!
We've been doing a lot of sidewalk chalk also!!! So fun!!
FUN!! what a fun way to do homework and to take advantage of such a pretty day! :)
sidewalk chalk! I can't wait to be able to do that with travis! too bad he would just eat it right now..
I'm jealous of all the sidewalks. For some reason, chalk just doesn't work quite as well on mud. Oh well! How fun for your girls though.
Post a Comment