Seeing Jenna move & learn how to use her body. She is now pulling herself up to a standing position in her crib & sometimes at the couch. (She's standing up in the above picture.) I also love chatting in person with my sisters. I got to do that with Tiffany and Kelsey last night, and it was wonderful. I love hugging Randy when he comes home from work. I love being on top of our finances and paperwork. I love that I finally have my own cell phone. (Randy just got a new Blackberry through work, so I now have his old one.) I love 60 degree weather. And finally, I love Sydney. She is so precious, sweet, and cute.
7 comments:
Your girls are SO CUTE!! They both are getting so big!
You are blessed to have two beautiful daughters. I enjoy reading the "I love" posts. I also enjoy being on top of finances and paperwork.
Keri...so sweet & I LOVE these photos. Excellent lighting especially in that top one. so very pretty.
I love sydneys wrinkled up nose really cute. Man its hard to get good pictures here with such dark days, oh well. your pictures look really nice and sunny.
I like your 'I Love' posts too. Don't be surprised if I decide to copy that idea some day :)
These pictures--gorgeous! Your kids are SOOO adorable.
Darling pics Keri...your girls are adorable. I love your I love posts, it always makes me think about what I love!
Post a Comment