This is a sampling of Sydney's photographs. She has taken our camera a few times recently and gone around the room shooting things. I'm actually really impressed. What do you think?
I am impressed! My parents just got Kennedy a camera...she has been snapping pictures like crazy. I can't wait to load them on the computer and see what we have!
5 comments:
Wow! Awesome job.
It's funny what kids do.....that is Lexi's favorite thing as well. She loves sneaking off with my camera.
She really did a good job! The images aren't blurry and the angles are awesome. Either you have a good camera, or she's learned from her mom. :)
Awesome, where can I order prints?
I am impressed! My parents just got Kennedy a camera...she has been snapping pictures like crazy. I can't wait to load them on the computer and see what we have!
Post a Comment