
We go to the library for 3-year old storytime each week. Sydney really enjoys it. Here, she sitting next to her friend, Eliza. There were TONS of kids there this week...it was crazy!
I had to hold Jenna most of the time because she kept crawling up the stairs to the little "stage" area where the librarian is.
6 comments:
Is this the one with Mr. Steve and Mrs. . . . I forget her name Theresa? We loved that. However, after Mr. Steve left, it just wasn't the same :(
I love library story time!!! But I just haven't been able to talk myself into going with 3 little munchkins yet.
Sid & Jenna look so cute
That is such a cute photo of Sydney! How smart of you to capture shots of those simple moments.
I was thinking about taking my kids to storytime on Thursday afternoons. Sounds like you go on Tues. or Wed. Karen might come also. We should make a date out of it!
I wish they had story time here. Brennden used to go in St. George, but they do puppet shows here and he wont sit though them
Post a Comment