Friday, January 11, 2008

Shopping Spree

My sister-in-law, Teri, emailed me late last night about a huge sale at Old Navy. As soon as I read the email this morning, I packed the girls up and headed to Orem. Old Navy had all clearance items marked at 75% off! I mostly bought Jenna clothes, since Sydney gets tons of hand-me-downs from her cousin, Brianna. When we were done with that, it was lunch time, so we headed over to Panda Express. After lunch, we went to the mall. I had a gift card to Maurices, and they were having a 60% off sale. I was able to get 2 new shirts for myself for less than $20! We then went to The Children's Place to check on sales there. Of course, I ended up buying even more clothes for Jenna and a few things for Sydney. I think my girls are pretty well clothed for next winter! My girls were so good, except Sydney running crazy at Maurices. As a treat, I took Sydney to See's Candy. Of course, I obstained, even from the free sample! Now both of my girls are crashed. Fun, tiring day!

8 comments:

Heather said...

YEAH for sales! They're the BEST!

Janae said...

I love spending money on good deals. Way to go.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

I love the after Christmas sales -- especially at those 2 stores. I like their children's clothes.

Teri said...

I'm glad you had fun shopping. I went to the mall looking for some new church shoes and I found a skirt. Just as I was paying for it, Tennille called me and said the Maurices in Richfield was having a huge sale so I went to the one at the mall and I got me 3 church shirts for $20! I am so excited! Maybe I will have to go check out the Children's place too.

Amanda said...

I'm so jealous you have fun stores close by. Sometimes, the Animas Valley Mall just doesn't cut it for me.....thank goodness for online shopping!

Unknown said...

I love Sales.. especially ones for 50-75% off!

Jen said...

That is awesome. I have an Old Navy gift card. Maybe I should venture over. Do you know how long the sale is going on? I love Panda Express...I wish we had one here!

Lara said...

Way to find the great deals! I should take you shopping with me, I am horrible at it.