Hi Keri, your girls are so cute. We are definitely north of you, but you will have to decide the little part. We are in Idaho Falls, where we bought a house and Nathan is going to school at Eastern Idaho Technical College. You guys are still in Utah, right?
13 comments:
How sweet!!!! She is so cute Keri!
That was so adorable!!! I love her voice!
That was the cutest! I love it!
So cute! She did a wonderful job, no help at all, I'm impressed! And I loved the post of Sydney trying on your bra...too funny.
How cute Sydney! I am sure grandma loved it! See you guys on Saturday.
Oh my goodness Keri she is so stinkin cute!! I loved the song!
I just saw your family photos, they are beautiful!
that was great. i love when kids sing.
That is so fun. She is at such a great age. I love your new family photos. I can't get any of mine to load. What am I doing wrong?
She's a good singer! And has a cute voice!
I love all the family pictures you put up! We need to have them done SOOOOO bad! One more thing on my list....
Hi Keri, your girls are so cute. We are definitely north of you, but you will have to decide the little part. We are in Idaho Falls, where we bought a house and Nathan is going to school at Eastern Idaho Technical College. You guys are still in Utah, right?
Love it...and she didn't even need coaching!!:)
Post a Comment