Thursday, February 28, 2008

I promise it's coming!

As for the recipe prize that I promised, I've been somewhat overwhelmed with the day-to-day demands of life (namely a fussy, teething baby), so I haven't had the opportunity to type up all the recipes I'd like to share. So, here's the deal...I will be posting a recipe a day for the next week or so. You'll have to go to Recipe Swap to check them out. Today I posted the recipe for Breakfast in a Cookie. I promise all of the recipes I post will be healthy. Enjoy!

2 comments:

Vanessa said...

Keri, Scott would prefer all of his kids to be Tennis Stars! Which Ethynn really does like tennis...I think he was just in the moment of his new ensemble. By the way the breakfast cookie recipe sounds really good! Thanks for sharing.

ollie said...

mmmmmm.... breakfast cookies!!!

Oh... by the way... I think moving to KY in your best option so far. We do have all the rights in coolness, you know.