Sunday, February 24, 2008

What is it?


I came across this item a few days ago & impulsively purchased it. I had never seen or heard of it before, but it was something I could definitely use. So, take your best shot & let me know what you think it is. I promise I will have a prize for the winning guess(es). Here's a chance for all of you lurkers out there to reveal yourselves, too...and I know you're out there!

13 comments:

Teri said...

Is it a sweater shaver? (you know to "shave off" the little fuzzy balls from your sweater?)

Candace said...

i think it's a sweater thing too. my sister had one of these years ago.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

I also think it is a sweater de-fuzzer.

Amber said...

We call it a fuzz-buster but it is the same thing that everyone else has guessed. Love ya Keri

Vanessa said...

Couldn't tell ya what the heck that thing is! Everyone else's guess sounds good though!

Amanda said...

I honestly had no idea what this until I looked at the previous comments. Then I googled it, and now I know! Let me know how it works.

Rachel said...

My guess is a lint remover thing...looks like a popular guess!

Dustin and Angie said...

it takes the lint balls of sweaters and jackets (Good for the pillows on the couch sometimes too)

Lara said...

I've never even heard of such a machine! You will have to let me know how it works cause I have a couple of sweaters that give me grief.

Erin L said...

I thought it was a lint remover too. I've wanted one lately.

ollie said...

fuzz buster thing.... we had one growing up! I used it ALLLLLLLL the time just 'cause I loved to hear the "sucking" noise every time it got one of those ugly pills from off the sweater.

Karen said...

A sweater shaver! I have one and I use it on everything! Even the carpet on my stairs!

Janae said...

I guess a lint-brush. Or a garlic press? :)