Monday, February 4, 2008

I Love


I love when Randy surprises me by making breakfast. I love how beautiful Sydney looks first thing in the morning. I love out-of-the-blue phone calls from old friends. Thanks, Amber!! I love having a clean house. I love that I'm taking part in a gardening class and learning so much. I love that I'm learning to accept my imperfections & still be happy with myself. I love that I have such loyal blogger friends. I love that in the LDS Church, when a prophet dies, there is not turmoil, but a seamless transition to a new prophet. I love that, living in UT, we're able to see things like Pres. Hinckley's funeral on network TV, as well as the press conference announcing a new First Presidency. And lastly, you all should know by now that I LOVE shoveling snow!

6 comments:

Dustin and Angie said...

well for those of us who dont happen to live in utah who is in the new first presidency

Keri said...

Pres. Monson, Pres. Eyering (1st), and Pres. Uchtdorf (2nd)

Heather said...

I love how you take the time to stop and reflect on what you love so often!

Anonymous said...

I love that picture of you!

Danica said...

Nice entry! It is good to read others and think of things I love too.

Unknown said...

LOL We have a drive way you can come shovel....I like your post & your pic!