Thursday, February 7, 2008

Memories 1


Don't have much to share with a sick family here, so I thought I'd throw in a picture of Randy & I on our wedding day. My cousin, Amy, snapped it with our camera. I believe it's the first picture from when we stepped out of the Provo Temple. I love it because of the expressions on our face. Hope your day is great.

10 comments:

Rachel said...

you look beautiful, how fun to see your wedding photo!

Unknown said...

cute!

Vanessa said...

It's so nice to catch up on some of your memories. You look beautiful!

Lily said...

You look really beautiful Keri. :)

Amanda said...

Keri, you are gorgeous (I hope I spelled that right)!

ollie said...

now that is just too sweet! I love the look on Randy's face -- it's like he's saying "Dude, I can't believe I actually got her!" Love it!

The Chizel Family said...

don't you wish you could live that day over and over again? I do, minus the migraine!!

Gasaway Family said...

Boy, you guys haven't changed a bit from your wedding day...for all we know, you could have staged that picure yesterday.

Merri Hackett said...

Randy looks so young! You both look great!

DANIELLE said...

SUPER CUTE!!