That was absolutely adorable! As a speech therapist it absolutely warms my heart to hear a child with such wonderful language skills! I have elementary aged kids on my caseload that can't put together as nearly as wonderful a story! I especially liked the part where little mouse had a car crash and died, but then he was right back at it playing a drum :)
oh man she is sooo cute! I love "he drove in the car, crashed into the wall. And he died. He was killed" My kids love saying that too I don't get why that is fun to say! Today in church she said, "Jenna really loves books." in a very matter-of-fact voice and it was so funny. Your kids are all so cute!
10 comments:
Thats really cute.. i love the "lie -berry" too! thats good that she likes going and getting books to read.. hopefully that continues!
For goodness sake, give that girl some video games!
So darling!
That was absolutely adorable! As a speech therapist it absolutely warms my heart to hear a child with such wonderful language skills! I have elementary aged kids on my caseload that can't put together as nearly as wonderful a story! I especially liked the part where little mouse had a car crash and died, but then he was right back at it playing a drum :)
oh man she is sooo cute! I love "he drove in the car, crashed into the wall. And he died. He was killed" My kids love saying that too I don't get why that is fun to say! Today in church she said, "Jenna really loves books." in a very matter-of-fact voice and it was so funny. Your kids are all so cute!
I really enjoyed being read to, thanks Jenna! You are a wonderful reader, I felt like I was at story time at the library!
TOOOO CUTE!!!!
Lander immediately had to go set up his books to make his own library...Sid was too cute!
I could listen to her talk all day! She sounds so grown up. She is the spitting image of her mother!
Hey and thanks for remembering my B-day!
Post a Comment