Here's a cute story for you.
Last week, I bought a callus shaver to use on my feet. While using it, I got a little agressive and sliced into my foot. I had another spot that was bleeding from a crack in my nasty feet. (TMI?)The sliced spot was bleeding enough that I didn't dare walk upstairs to get a bandage. Sydney was upstairs on the computer & I hollered for her to come help me. She didn't want to come. When I mentioned that I was bleeding and needed her help, she jumped right up and came downstairs to me. She then went up to get a bandage for me. She looked, but couldn't find them, so she brought me our first-aid kit. (Smart girl!) Unfortunately, there weren't any bandages left in it. She went back upstairs & looked again. All she could find were her last two Curious George bandaids, so she brought them down to me & made sure I was okay. After heading back up to play her games on the computer, she hollered down to me, "You know those were special." What a sweetheart--she gave her last two "special" bandaids to me. :)
8 comments:
so sweet of Sydney to give you her special bandaids!
Her hair is so beautiful by the way.
What a sweet little helper!
Cute girl.You'll find that as she gets older and older she'll be your special helper a lot! The oldest child usually is.
Ahhhh. How cute.
Sydney forever makes me laugh! She is a darling!
How cute :) What a sweet little nurse!
What a sweet child!
haha that is so cute that she would give you here special bandaids!
Post a Comment