Sydney's preschool class took a field trip to a fire station today.
They learned about fire safety,
and watched a live demonstration of the firefighters putting out a propane fire.
Sydney ran to me in fear as the fire got bigger, louder & hotter.
Jenna watched & was amazed at the fire hoses spraying water,
9 comments:
What a fun little field trip!
looks like a lot of fun! Where does Sydney go to preschool? How come you went to the Orem FD?
That fireman is hot! (No pun intended.)
How cool!
Sydney's the cutest kid there just in case you were wondering!
Wow! That seems pretty intense, I like the anonymous comment you got...hahahaha!! To Funny!
Who are you, anonymous?? Why don't you out yourself?! Ha ha!
Thats great that the fire dept has activities like that to show the kids about what they do. I think the picture of sydney running away from the fire is really cute!
That looks like a lot of fun. The kid would love to do something like this here, but I have had no luck getting it set up. Maybe this summer might be easier.
Post a Comment