Thursday, October 2, 2008

Little Friends

Jenna and our neighbor, Carson, tend to have a love/hate relationship. They are only 3 months apart in age, but Carson still likes to beat up on Jenna from time to time. However, one morning last week, they had a great time playing. They were both selecting kitchen items and were pretending to eat. It was so precious to discover and see! (By the way, you need to read what Jenna's shirt says. It's so true!!)

7 comments:

Merri Hackett said...

How cute! And love/hate is exactly what they have for each other. Sorry Carson is such a bully, he learns it from Kams :)

Koreena said...

Cute shirt. I love it when they make little friends that they can play together with.

Lily said...

I can relate, only I have 2 little wildcats at my house.....sometimes it's to much to handle! Loved your spotlight basket Sunday by the way :)

Tammy said...

I love when kids get along. It makes life so much easier! Crack me up! I think all the kids in the neighborhood have that kind of relationship sometimes! :)

Vanessa said...

She is so dang cute! Love the shirt! Her hair looks great by the way!

Anonymous said...

Keri, Jenna is so CUTE!! I saw that she recently got her hair cut it is darling.

Amber said...

HEY KERI,
Your kids are soooo cute. I hope you are enjoying canning. It is really worth it. My cousin is in West Jordan and my brother is 21. Love ya.