Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Sister Bonding


My sister, Kelsey, and I have weekly temple dates. It has been such a joy going to the temple with her. I think it gives us both much needed time away & time with each other. I love it, and I think she does, too! Thanks for being such a great sister, Kelsey. (And thanks for the pirated picture from your blog.)

10 comments:

Amanda said...

How nice for you Keri!

Unknown said...

whats that in your hand keri?

Bond Fam said...

How nice, I bet that is so much fun!

Keri said...

It's pj's. Kelsey had borrowed them last week when she got locked out of her house. She came back to my place with me to wait for Cedric to pick her up & I let her wear them.

Koreena said...

That's awesome. I would love to be in a stage right now where I could go to the temple that often. How nice for you and your sister to get to spend that time together!

Vanessa said...

Oh how I wish! But that is really nice for you!

amanda said...

that is neat that you guys have a temple day set. good for you guys.

Dana P said...

You look so cute with your sister! :) Darling picture!

Merri Hackett said...

That's fun, I'll have to see if my little sister would want to do that with me.

Steff said...

That sounds so nice. I really miss my sisters. Good for you!