Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Daydream Believer


I'm with Candace these days, longing for the warm weather, and all the fun that comes with it.  Don't get me wrong, I do enjoy winter, but the sunshine bug has bitten me!  I think my seasonal mood mirrors my life right now.  We're in the midst of a winter, with spring on the horizion and I'm longing and hoping for so much.  I can't help but daydream about so many things.  And I'm in the mood to shop.  So, you know what, I did a tiny bit on online shopping to get Sydney a few clothes for next winter & school.  Shhh...don't tell Randy!  Oh, and I can't wait to be at the above beach, either!  Only 5 more long months...

9 comments:

RandyC said...

Don't tell Randy...Come on I am the first to read this blog! Got to love google reader.

Merri Hackett said...

ha ha Randy caught you! I am so ready for spring too! Summer time can't come soon enough. Did you send the kids over yet? I haven't seen them, unless they took a detour to Ellies. :)

Vanessa said...

Hahahah! love Randy's comment! That beach looks sensational! Just make a trip down here! I think it is about 70 degrees right now! hahahahha!

Janae said...

I'm right there with you, wishing it was WARM! And where are you headed in 5 months? That picture looks gorgeous.

Keri said...

Oceanside, baby. Beachfront condo & all!

Courtney said...

Okay, so somehow I missed it, but where are you going? That beach looks divine!

Anonymous said...

So where's the pictures of the things you bought??

Keri, what is your email? Mine is snuggles2901@yahoo.com.

Paul and Rebecca Jones said...

I love to shop online...especially with the good sales on kids clothing. It's so easy. I usually can't justify the shipping, but it's sure fun.

Rolyndia said...

I am with you on the warmer weather. I am so tired of cold weather.