Sydney first thing in the morning. I just love when she comes to hug me as soon as she wakes up.
~She has been sleeping in like crazy lately...10am several times this past week.
~She loves to color, draw, paint, cut out things, and make paper dolls (even though she doesn't know that's what she's doing). She is a really talented artist! She can draw way better than me!
~She also loves to put on plays and use her imagination. This morning, she was humming as we ate breakfast. She started clapping and prompted Jenna and I to do the same. As soon as we did, she bowed her head over and over, saying "Dank you, dank you." (Need to work on those t's with her, don't I!)
~She steam-rolls Jenna off of the bed most nights and never even knows it. Jenna sure does.
~Her memory is amazing. She has watched a little 20-minute cartoon quite a few times & after just a few times she was already quoting long bits of it.
~She has a hard time letting others have something she wants. I think improvement will come with time. Because she's always asking for the "pink" plate or bowl, Jenna always says, "Pink!" too.
~She loves to play games (Trouble & Memory), play on NickJr's website, and even prints stuff off--sometimes without asking.
~She is an excellent helper. She clears the table, folds all the handtowels and dishclothes in the laundry, makes her bed, and does so many more things to help me and Jenna.
Sydney is truly a sweetheart.
9 comments:
What a sweet girl. I'm soooo jealous of her sleeping in like that!
Keri she is so precious and so is that picture! I love it! I don't think any one of my kids could sleep that long even if they wanted to!
We missed Sydney at preschool...she really is a sweetie!! We'll see her next time for sure :)
What a blessing to have such a little joy in your life!
P.S. - The speech therapist in me feels inclined to tell you to not worry too much about that "th" sound, it is a later developing sound. She should have it by about 7 years old. Besides, "Dank you" is so much cuter than "Thank you"! :)
Keri you have a mini-me! She is so darn cute!
She is a little sweetie. She not only is very intelligent, but she is so creative. What an entertaining personality!
I can't get over that she's the baby you had when I was living near you guys!! Crazyyy!! She's adorable. Wish there was a way to get together!!
She is such a doll!! We missed her in primary last week :)
What a sweet girl. She sounds like a little angel.
Post a Comment