Sunday, February 22, 2009

Girls' Movie Night

The girls and I enjoyed watching "The Land Before Time" on VHS in our guest room Saturday night.  Jenna was up and down and in and out, but Sydney really liked the movie.  She even cried when Sarah and Little Foot were fighting--she was afraid Sarah was going to kill Little Foot.  I've noticed Sydney becoming more sensitive these days.  It was precious, though.

It's pretty humbling to put this picture up of myself, because it shows everyone just how chubby my arms are.  But the good news is that they aren't going to be chubby much longer.  I'm working them off and loving the progress I'm making.  :)

7 comments:

Sandi said...

Land Before Time, LOL! I remember those, and I [embarassed cough] still have the first movie on VHS too!

Unknown said...

i loved watching that movie as a kid!

Vanessa said...

I love movie nights, and I love Land Before Time!

Merri Hackett said...

That's a fun idea. Kamrie would like a movie night w/ just me I bet!

Dixie said...

How's the eating going? I just said no to cookies several times & lost a pound last week! Now if I can just keep it up for a while!

amanda said...

was this the land before time 1 or 9, can you believe they have made so many of those. and as far as the arm thing good luck, don't be too hard on yourself, we are always the hardest on ourselves... at least i'm that way with me and my weight!

Courtney said...

Yay! You watched one of our favorite movies! I need to email the information you asked for, but I need to ask Hubby's mom some of his information so Sunday night! :D