Sunday, February 22, 2009

February Park Day

The girls and I headed to the park Friday with some friends.  It was a perfect 40-50 degree day for a long walk, or, in Sydney's case, a bike ride.  Despite the snow all around at the park, we had a lot of fun.

Kamrie

Carson, aka "Tarson" in Jenna-speak

Jenna pretty much wandered around.  She never went down a slide because I was busy chatting with Merri, but I did give her some pushes on the swing.  

Sydney had fun, too.  By the time we got home, she was entirely worn out.  I guess she's out of practice riding her bike 2 or so miles at a time.  I'll let her go on it this time.  :)

4 comments:

Sandi said...

50 degrees, woo-hoo! Break out the swim suits!

Merri Hackett said...

Super cute pics :)

Heather said...

I took my nieces out on Friday with their momma...what a gorgeous day it was. I'm excited for this weeks weather too...yay!

Rachel said...

don't you love when it's warm enough to go out and play?