Jenna, Sydney & Lander admire their newest cousin, Travis.
My girls and I just returned today from spending the week traveling to Idaho with my mom. My brother, Alan, and his wife, Heather, welcomed their first baby into the world last week, so my mom went to help. And we went to keep her company for the last leg of the 10 1/2 hour drive from NM to Rexburg.
We stayed with my sister, Dixie, and her family. Unfortunately, my mom got sick with a stomach bug after the first day. Her being sick allowed Dixie and I to pitch in and do what my mom was planning to do, such as preparing meals and cleaning for Heather. Of course, the highlight for all of us was seeing, holding, and loving baby Travis. He's so tiny and cute! The girls had a grand time playing with their cousins.
Congratulations, again, Alan & Heather. Thanks for the hospitality, Dixie and Josh! And thanks for the free trip, Mom! And last, but definitely not least, we're glad to be home again with you, Randy!
4 comments:
Doesn't my baby look cute?? :O) The kids sure do love their new cousin. Thanks for helping out.. Both Alan and I really appreciated it.
Stomach bugs are the worst!
what a cute little baby!
Cute. Glad you got to go help. I hope the drive was alright....oh and we're expecting our first girl!
Post a Comment