Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Free Seed

I have some flower & vegetable seeds that I'm not going to use.  They are 1 & 2 years old and have been partially used, but I think they will still be good.  If you live around here & would use them, please let me know what you want & then come get it!  
  • Sunflowers--Summer Cutting Mix  (unopened)
  • Snapdragon--Plum Blosson
  • Statice--Mixed Bold Colors
  • Buddleia--Butterfly Hybrids
  • Shasta Daisy--Alaska
  • Hollyhock--Country Romance Mix
  • Summer squash--Saffron
  • Pole beans--Blue Lake FM1
  • Sweet pepper--California Wonder
  • Hot pepper--Anaheim
  • Tomato--Fresh Salsa
  • Tomato--Patio Princess Hybrid
  • Cantaloupe--from Grandpa C's garden

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Ooh! Me me me! Just veggies though...no room for flowers right now :)

Vanessa said...

Man I wish I lived near you!

Merri Hackett said...

if you show me what to do with them, I'd take some if no one else wants them ;)

Tammy said...

oh I would love the cantaloupe and tomato! I was totally going to do both of those this year!