We celebrated Jenna's 2nd birthday last week. We used the pass that Kristie gave us to Jumping Jacks and invited Merri & her kids to come along. (Wish you were around for us to go with, Kristie!) The kids all had a lot of fun.
Carson & Jenna even found their way into the Hoop It game. Where were their mothers?!
Sydney was scared of the huge slide climbing up the first time, but after that she was hooked. Jenna even crawled all the way up by herself at one point before I even realized it. Merri sent the girls down together and they flipped mid-slide. (See above!) Jenna was quite shaken up, but Sydney quickly headed back up again.
We celebrated the rest of the day with cupcakes & opened a few gifts. Jenna's biggest gift (from us & Gma-pa C) arrived the following day. If you've never tried one, you've got to. They are fun, even for adults! She also loves & drags around her camping chair that Gma-pa F got her. She's quite the lucky girl! And we're lucky to have her!
9 comments:
Fun toy! I remember they had a product like that out when I was young, it was called a something-racer. What a fun birthday!
How fun! I can't believe she is 2 already!
Happy Birthday Miss Jenna! I've heard those plasma cars are so fun!
ha ha ha I love the last picture!!!
Happy Birthday! That first picture of you and Jenna is really really good.
Happy Birthday to Jenna!
So cute! My Madison has that same sweater that Jenna is wearing! How are you guys?
I love the picture with Sydney holding her chin!
Sydney's last picture is hilarious!
Post a Comment