Monday, March 16, 2009

Two goodies that I want!

I'm not usually into a lot of giveways (unless it's in the hope of winning something really cool from Pioneer Woman!...who happened to win 3 Bloggie awards today...she doesn't know who I even am, but I'm so happy for her!).  Okay, where was I?  Oh, yeah, I'm usually not much into giveaways, but I want both of these and I bet you will, too!

First, is my good friend, Amber's giveaway at her blog, Simple Sayings.  She has an adorable applique tee that she's giving away. Amber is just starting up her business and has super-duper cute things for sell, so check her stuff out!

And second is my sister-in-law, Teri's friend, Lizzy, who is giving away a photography session.  And she's also pretty super-duper talented, too.  So, go check her site out!  (And if you don't live around here, enter anyway & if you win you could give it to your favorite friend who tipped you off, okay? Okay!)

1 comment:

Nalene said...

That is funny! I hope you win what you want!