Tuesday, March 24, 2009

How old am I??


I still feel like I'm in my early 20's, even though I know I'm not.  However, there is one day a year that I actually feel old.  Nope, it's not on my birthday, but rather the birthday of my next-youngest sibling, Alan...each and every March 24th.  So, happy 26th, Alan!  I hope you're happy!  ;)

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Alans OLD!! The poor guy is stuck at school almost all day in class.. Im making him enchiladas for his birthday dinner though.. that should make him happy since I never cook them (eww!)

Keri said...

What a good wife you are, Heather!

Lily said...

My Brothers birthday is today too. He is my next youngest sibling to. And I feel old when he turns another year older :(

Nalene said...

If you think you feel old! How about my oldest child is going on 32!! Actually, I don't really feel old. I can remember that special day that Alan was born! He has been such a blessing to me as a mother and to all of our family!

Dixie said...

Thanks mom. Now everyone knows I am almost 32. Crazy how time flies!

I still remember the day that Alan was born. Grandma W took me to the hospital & we arrived a few minutes after he was born. I got to watch the nurse check him out & give him shots. I was 5 1/2 at the time. It is such a special memory.