...or is it pretty vain? Okay, I feel silly posting pics of myself, but I wanted you to see more of what my short haircut looks like. I absolutely, completely love it. What was I ever thinking growing my hair out?? And here's a shout out to my mom who worked her magic on my hair. :)
21 comments:
the haircut looks absolutely darling on you!
I completely love it as well, you look totally hot!
I LOVE it too!! Your mom did Awesome!
I do love it! I'm trying to grow my hair out...maybe I should follow you and just cut it off!
I love your haircut! You look amazing!
Looks great!
It looks way cute!
Its super cute! I just barly chopped my hair too and I've been wondering why I ever tried to grow it out. Short hair is so much easier.
You should feel pretty!!! Your hair is gorgeous! I love it!!!
lookin' good girl! I love that hair cut on you!
btw, was that you who called me this morning to wish me a happy birthday? If it was, you are the sweetest thing in the world! If it wasn't you, just take the credit since I can't think of any other Keri's that I know!
That does look really nice. It's okay to feel pretty!
Very cute!
It is true! You look beautiful!
cute.. I like your hair short
ooh la la! I like it! There's nothing wrong with feeling pretty and being excited about it btw.
Super fun doo!
I think it is perfect. Just framing you like that is good, I guess I will always be the fuddy duddy sister when it comes to hair.
I love the new hair cut. Super cute!!
WAY cute Keri! It looks awesome.
Very, very cute!
I would have to say that this is probably my favorite!
Post a Comment