
Seeing the hidden beauties of winter. When the sun shines on the snow, making it glisten. Hearing my girls giggle together. The cute things Sydney says, like "Do you know why we have Christmas? 'Cause Jesus' birth and he loves us". Planning and dreaming about my flower & vegetable garden...I've been perusing my new Burpee catalog. My in-laws for allowing me to use their network to do taxes. Not having to decide whether or not I should wear frumpy clothes each day, because now I have enough nice ones to go around...Thanks, Tiff, for all the new clothes!
5 comments:
Awesome for you! I love hand-me downs.
I can't wait to have a garden. I want to plant and grow veggies soooooooooooooooooo bad. But alas, I have no yard, no porch, nothin'.....
I love hand-me downs! They are the best. I love the picture of the snow. I am ready for spring and being able to walk outside and get our garden back up and running too!
speaking of clothes... Old Navy has their sale now, 50% of their clearance. I spent $15 and got a sweater, pants, jean skirt, and a dress for Sabrina today. Just thought I'd let you know.
Actually, my new clothes really are new. Remember my fabulous Christmas from my family? Yeah, I got 3 brand new outfits from my sister, Tiffany!
Post a Comment